The AIR Forum, the annual conference of the Association for Institutional Research (AIR), is the largest global gathering of higher education professionals working in institutional research, assessment, planning, and related postsecondary education fields. This conference includes more than 300 presentations by colleagues and thought leaders representing all sectors of higher education and an Exhibit Hall featuring the latest tools and resources to support data use for decision making.
AIR Forum presents a unique opportunity to network with peers, share best practices, and learn from practical workshops and sessions led by the field's leading experts. AIR Forum is the “must attend” event for both seasoned and early-career professionals.
2023 AIR Forum
AIR Forum hasn’t been to the Midwest in over 10 years! So, this year, we’re taking over beautiful downtown Cleveland, OH.
Future AIR Forums
May 30 – June 2
Huntington Convention Center
Colorado Convention Center
Rosen Shingle Creek
Past AIR Forums
Phoenix Convention Center
Program Guide Archive
- 2022-AIR-Forum-Program-Guide pdf 399 KB
- 2021 AIR Forum Virtual Program Guide pdf 274 KB
- 2020 AIR Forum Virtual Program Guide pdf 1207 KB
- 2019 AIR Forum Program Guide pdf 3667 KB
- 2018 AIR Forum Program Guide pdf 12124 KB
- 2017 AIR Forum Program Guide pdf 8350 KB
- 2016 AIR Forum Program Guide pdf 24775 KB
- 2015 AIR Forum Program Guide pdf 7304 KB
- 2014 AIR Forum Program Guide pdf 27392 KB
- 2013 AIR Forum Program Guide pdf 18519 KB